- Preparing & Overseeing Your Personal Moving Plan
- Floor Plans for your new home
- Sorting Service to identify what will be moved, donated, sold or given to others
- Engaging movers and re-sale specialists
- Identifying other NASMM managers to assist clients moving out of town at new location
- Collecting receipts for Donations and other tax pertinent information
- Handling details for utility transfer, appliance disconnection, address changes – for mail, subscriptions, doctors, pharmacy, donation receipts and other services
- Coordinating Repairs and Staging of home to be sold – and/or new home repairs and accommodations
A Lighter Move can provide cost-effective assistance with:
- Developing Routines for keeping clutter at a minimum
- Home Reorganization to support your personal paperwork processing, record keeping or hobby
- Selling Marketable Furnishings
- Routing Usable Goods to charities
- Scheduling large volume Disposables Pickups
Have too much in your closets?…in your garage?…in your kitchen?
Is paper taking over your home?
Is the safety of your home passageways compromised by encroaching furniture and “stuff”?
A cluttered home environment drains your energy and can often present a safety hazard. You deserve a personal space that welcomes and supports you!
A Lighter Move can provide an objective perspective and lead you through the process of “keeping the best” and getting rid of the rest!” A simple call to schedule a home assessment visit will get your project rolling.
What Clients Say About ALM
I was so impressed on moving day when I went to dinner and came back – the bed was made and all boxes were out of the bedroom and living room. It really looked like someone was ready to live here. I had been dreading this day for 3 months. ALM made the transition so much smoother!
One cannot improve on perfection – so many wonderfully creative decorating ideas! So many happy little touches. I was just open-mouthed going through each room and seeing what a great place you all had created. Thank you very much!
The quality of service, friendliness of the workers was excellent plus! It was a great pleasure to get out of the way and watch them work. They made the transition from one apartment to another in record time and went the second mile with the hanging of family pictures. We gladly recommend ALM and if the need arises will call on them again!